April, May, June, September
- Saturday – Sunday : 9:30 – 17:00
July - August
- Monday : 11:30 – 18:00
- Tuesday – Sunday : 9:00 – 18:00
Please, respect the instructions of the operators of the parking lot!!!
- Since the number of parking places under the castle is limited on 60 cars total, we recommend visitors to keep their cars down in the village (places covered with grass next to the House of mourning on both cemeteries, on the squere and on adjacent streets and also on the Družstevná street.)
- Route leading to the castle is narroved and many tourist move on it. Conflict situations arise when cars meet there.
- We do not reccomend entry to the parking lot under the castle to buses since narrowed road there can be a problem for turning of the bus.
- We do not recommend you to park on the sides of the road to the castle and we recommand you to park only on propper parking places. Parking on the sides of the road to the castle can cause inability to move for other cars and in the case of a fire or need for fast ambulance access of emergency cars could be made impossible.